Nau mai, haere mai. The Australian and New Zealand Communication Association warmly welcomes you to ANZCA 2015: Rethinking Communication, Place and Identity.
The conference will be held from 8-10 July in Queenstown, Aotearoa New Zealand, at the lakefront Rydges Hotel. A one-day postgraduate preconference is planned (more details soon).
We have a great line-up of keynote speakers:
- Prof François Couren – leading theorist of materiality and communication
- Prof Steven Livingston – top political communication scholar
- Prof Caroline Haythornthwaite – a pioneer in studying social interaction on the internet, and currently researching the use of social media in learning
- Prof Katharine Sarikakis – a scholar at the forefront of digital communication policy
- Julian Carver – a visionary in open access to government information, specialising in geospatial data
Please visit this blog again for more announcements (these will also be posted on the ANZCA Facebook page). The site will redirect to the conference registration site closer to the time.
Thanks to our sponsors: Ako Aotearoa, Internet New Zealand, University of Canterbury (School of Language, Social and Political Sciences & Department of Management and Marketing), University of Otago (Centre for Science Communication).